Personal Savers

Most Recent Sale Or Promotion Banner

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Runners Bucket List

Okay, so I've been running for not quite a year now and I've decided that I LOVE it!! Running allows me to set aside the most stressful of days and just relax. I don't have to go far, I don't have to go fast, I just HAVE to GO.
I have decided that due to this new love that I have, I would create a Running Bucket List. It's quickly filling up, and each time I think I've convinced myself I have enough it grows. It started simply enough with just running a few 5k's, and as you've read shortly after starting to run I got a yearning to run the Indianapolis Mini Marathon, so I did. Well if you're a runner you know that's just not enough, so my list grows. I'm signing up for next years Mini, of course to better my time, and then I'm thinking at least one more maybe two half marathons next summer. Then there is the strange need that I feel to do a Sprint Triathlon, and I'm no swimmer. But that's not all, newly added to my Runners Bucket List are two other runs that make me excited and queasy at the same time, a full Marathon (yep 26.2 miles) and a Ragnar relay.
I'm slowly marking things off and I'm sure that the more I mark off the more I will add.
So that's that, my Runners Bucket List, I hope, no I know I can do it. I just have to stay focused and dedicated. I have a fabulous support team in my husband and kids, the pride I will feel in accomplishing any of these races will be great, so I'm off.
Run on:)

No comments:

Post a Comment