Personal Savers

Most Recent Sale Or Promotion Banner

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Goals, Addictions and Aspirations

The more I run, the more I want to run. I feel better, not only physically but emotionally too. I'm a happy momma when I get my endorphin kick;) I have "races" planned for the remainder of this year, several 5k's, nothing long. One pretty scary one for me, a mudrun that makes me nervous with lots of obstacles. I'm rambling, last night during a short 3 miles I came to the realization that I WANT to do a full Marathon, for me, just to do it. I don't want to be fast, I just want to finish. It makes sense to me to get a couple more 1/2 Marathons under my belt, since I've only done one. So my grand plan is to do next years Indianapolis Mini Marathon (2nd time), the half here in good ole Muncie, a sprint triathlon and then start training for the BIG one. I think I can do it and I'm excited!!! Can't wait to start some crazy training:).
Run on:)

No comments:

Post a Comment