Now into 2014 I venture:). Happy New Year!!! One fun piece of news, I was selected to be a Feetures! Ambassador so heads up for a possible giveaway on Facebook;) (@marathonsisters)
I'm ready for new adventures and a better me! I have several running/healthy related goals, realistically they should all make us healthier in some way.
1. As you see I PR'd my 5k at the last possible minute, but am still a minute plus away from the sub-30 I'm looking for. So goal number 1 a sub 30 5k;)
2. I came close to my half marathon goal finish of 2:30 but didn't quite make it, however I'm re-vamping and going for a 2:20.
3. I ended up with 800 miles in 2013 and this year I'm determined to hit the 1000 mile mark!
4. To be more present with my kiddos, put down the phone, run earlier, play more:)
5. To keep a cleaner home...it's a thing I let slide because it's not as important to me as spending time with my kids or keeping myself healthy...but it stresses me out that it's not as clean as I think it should be.
I've tried to make my goals for the year attainable but not easy. I'm excited about them and ready to get started!!