So Crystal from Just. Run. Faster. Nominated me for a Liebster award, so here goes...I've never done this before so bear with me:).
So here's how it works:
1. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
3. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
5. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
6. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
7. No tag backs (don't nominate the person who nominated you).
Here are my 11 facts about ME :)
1. I am secretly terrified of bridges, like my knuckles go white and I don't breathe until I'm over them.
2. One of my only regrets is not having gone across (or even near) the Golden Gate Bridge while in San Fran...see above :/
3. I suffer from insomnia 2 times a year for roughly 2 weeks each time. Near the end of winter and smack in the middle of summer. Running has helped:)
4. I love to read, maybe obsessed with it. I have close to, if not more than, 1000 books in my home.
5. I've wanted to meet Stephen King since I was 17 years old. The man is fascinating.
6. I have a guitar that I cannot play.
7. My family is most important to me:)
8. I have fallen in love with running, though I'm not fast I'm passionate.
9. I wanted to be in forensics when I was younger, but decided I get nightmares too easily.
10. I would love to get back to working in fitness.
11. I have two kiddos who have made me who I am today.
NOW THE QUESTIONS THAT HEYJUSTRUNFASTER ASKED ME:)
1. What was the last book that you read?
I just finished Stephen King The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
2. How tall are you?
I'm a shorty, runs in the family:) 5'2"
3. What was the last movie you watched?
We just finished the series Downton Abbey, and the last movie we saw was Argo.
4. How many times did it take for you to pass your drivers test?
5. Where would you live if you could live anywhere you wanted?
6. What is one thing most people don't know about you?
I am scared of bridges.
7. If you could eat lunch with a famous person whom would it be?
Gwen Stefani, she has good taste she stole my sons name;)
8. How many tattoos do you have?
3 for now, working on #4
9. Do you see things as the glass 1/2 empty or full?
I try my hardest to see it half full:)
10. What is under your bed right now?
Maybe some dust:)
11. How far do you live from your birth place?
I live 6 minutes from my childhood home, where my parents still live.
NOW FOR THE 11 QUESTIONS FOR THE NEXT BLOGGERS:)
1. Do you have children? And how many if so?
2. What is your favorite hobby?
3. What's your favorite TV show?
4. Are you a dog or cat person?
5. Basketball, Football, Baseball or none?
6. How many tattoos do you have?
7. Any fears that seem unreasonable to others?
8. How many countries have you visited?
9. What's your favorite vacation?
10. Favorite author?
11. Do you still talk to your best friend from high school?
Tagging a few:)
I don't know a lot of blogs yet, and a lot of them that I follow have more followers than 200. I'm also not sure if it counts that on Facebook or twitter they have more than 200, well like I said I'm new to this...