Personal Savers

Most Recent Sale Or Promotion Banner

Monday, May 30, 2016

Blogging again

Wow! It's been a minute since my last blog post. I have had an eventful year personally, I lost my paternal grandparents within 6 months of each other, so we've been settling the estate and getting ready to put the house of my childhood memories on the market. I know everyone goes through this, that doesn't make it easier for anyone. I still have my memories tucked away in my banks for later, but watching the "stuff" go still makes my heart ache.

Running through all of this has been...challenging. I've done several halfs since last writing but no new PR's at any distancešŸ˜³. I just haven't been ready to train to be faster. I can, however, run with my Saturday morning group at a PR pace, I just can't seem to be able to keep that momentum into race days. This group though, they are a blessing. We meet Saturday's and run our long runs, usually 7-10, usually. These people are so very motivating and the positivity that comes out of them is nothing short of amazing! I'm so happy to call them all friends. This group though...one of them is ready to run her first full, so I've signed up for full marathon number 2!! We are all training together! Yay!! 
One more thing today, I've become a Brand Ambassador for LEGEND Compression, a great newer compression company! They have a wide selection of socks, sleeves and recovery. I'm excited to share this discount with you, I've tried these and they are fantastic!! 

Here is a code for 15% off AmbFriend2016 
http://legendcompressionwear.com

Happy running!!! 
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment