Personal Savers

Most Recent Sale Or Promotion Banner

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Gobble Gobble Run:)

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted anything. My lack of motivation has seeped into my writing as well. It's strange really, I feel motivated I'm just not doing anything to act on it. I was sick with respiratory issues this week and that cut drastically into any running I had planned, considering I couldn't breathe standing still. I'm supposed to run a 10k Turkey Trot this Thursday, and 6 miles is sounding very daunting as the day draws near. This morning was chilly but beautiful and Stephanie and I were able to get almost 3.5 miles in, it felt long and our pace was slow.

The plan is to try for 5 tomorrow and see how our pace is feeling, see if a 10k seems feasible or if the shorter but just as rewarding 5k is up our alley for later this week.

Just reminding myself, I guess, that I'm in this for the long haul. I'm running to/for my health and I just have to remember that I'm still lapping the couch potatoes.
#runon #runhappy #turkeytrot



1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you in the lack of motivation department. I've been meaning to run.... but it just doesn't seem to be happening. Best of luck in your turkey trot.

    ReplyDelete